The GORGY TIMING company is concerned about protecting your privacy.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how your personal data will be processed in compliance with the law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms as amended, as well as in compliance with other applicable French and EU texts and in particular with the RGPD (EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 relating to the "protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data").
1. Data controller
GORGY TIMING, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €1,349,600, registered with the Grenoble Trade and Companies Register under number 351 239 363, whose registered office is located at Quartier Beauregard, 38350 La Mure d'Isère (France), is responsible for processing the data collected on the site store.gorgy-timing.fr
2. Categories of data collected
When you register and/or create your personal account and/or place an order or sign up for our in-store loyalty programme, GORGY TIMING may collect the following data, some of which is mandatory and some of which is optional in accordance with what is indicated to you at the time of data collection :
- Last name
- First name
- Postal delivery address as well as, if applicable, any additional information relating to delivery.
- Invoice address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP addresses when browsing the Website.
- Information relating to transactions and the monitoring of the commercial relationship (details of products purchased, quantities, amounts, payment terms, opinions and notes on products and visits, discounts possibly granted).
- Information relating to participation in competitions and/or any promotional operations (date, frequency, responses to competitions, prizes awarded).
- Connection data when using the Website (date, time, visitor's computer protocol, pages viewed) for statistical purposes.
- Information in relation to the terminal used for the purpose of connecting to the Website (type of terminal, operating system, browser, access provider, IP address of the terminal, geolocation data of the terminal).
- When using the Website, the geolocation of the customer through his IP address. This data is only used to send the customer personalised and relevant data.
- Your interests and preferences information about how you interact with our services, for example about the features used and the buttons clicked.
- In the event of an order placed via the Website, the banking service providers with whom GORGY TIMING has concluded contractual agreements also collect and process data concerning your means of payment (bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram, the latter not being retained, etc.). The payment processes are secure. The banking data that may be transmitted to GORGY TIMING does not allow it to carry out banking transactions.
3. Purposes of data processing
GORGY TIMING uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Management of orders and customer relations
- Management of customer satisfaction and collection of your opinions
- Payment of your orders
- Personalization of our services and of the messages that we send to you
- Fighting fraud
- Security of our site
- Customer knowledge and statistics and performance of our site
The collection of your data also allows us to :
- Propose products according to your needs.
- Provide certain operations relating to commercial prospecting through various channels: e-mail, postal mail, sms notification on mobile, social networks.
- Complete your subscription to our newsletter and be regularly informed of our offers and news.
- Compile commercial statistics, measure and improve the effectiveness of the Website and our offers.
4. Data retention and access
We will not share personal data with third parties in a way that these third parties use your personal data for marketing purposes.
Your personal data is kept for a period of time that varies according to the purposes of the processing, namely :
- 3 years from the last contact or the last purchase in the case of commercial prospecting,
- 10 years under our legal and contractual obligations, and under the conditions of legal prescription in the context of the fight against fraud.
When you visit our Website, a cookie may be automatically installed on your browser software. The information collected will be kept for a period of three years. The cookie is a block of data that does not allow users to be identified but is used to record information relating to their navigation on the site. The parameter setting of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the presence of a cookie and possibly to refuse it.
You have the right to access, withdraw and modify your personal data communicated through cookies.
6. Contacting GORGY TIMING and exercising your rights
In accordance with RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the right to access, oppose the processing, modify (rectify, update) and delete information concerning you. You can exercise this right by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to GORGY TIMING, Quartier Beauregard, 38350 La Mure, specifying in the subject of the mail "Personal rights" and attaching a copy of your proof of identity.