The GPS antenna combines a planar antenna and a frequency converter, which converts the phase-modulated high-frequency spread spectrum signal from the GPS system to an intermediate frequency.
This allows a standard cable (e.g. AWG22) to be used for connection with the GPS clock.
Possible distance of up to 120 meters between receiver and antenna without additional amplifier.
- Simultaneous operation on 12 channels.
- Ultra-low power consumption: less than 1 W
- Wall mounting bracket (included).
- Dimensions: h130 x w80 x d50mm
- Cable: 1 pair of 22 AWG shielded cables, 10 metres
- Power consumption: Less than 1 W
- Passive current loop system
- Transmission format: DCF 77
- Acquisition: Less than 4 minutes
Technical Specifications (GPS)
|General|| ||Acquisition time|| ||Update rate || ||Operational|| |
|Accuracy || ||Sensitivity|| |
All our products are: