HANDI® 450 Single-Sided Indoor Clock.
For good readability, the analog clocks of the range HANDI® in standard version are composed of a flat aluminium case, a white dial with black figures and hands.
In many fields of application, the quality of the analog clock HANDI® sets the benchmark in terms of precision, readability and robustness.
Readability distance 35m.
|Power||POE (Power Over Ethernet)|
|Certifications||CE, EN 60950, EN 55022, EN 55024|
|MTBF||85 000 h|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50°C|
HANDI® clocks display the same time by synchronising to a master clock or time server.
- Fast but approximate time reading +/- 0.5 index.
- Flat aluminium casing..
- PMMA (Polymethyl methacrylate) front face.
- Wall mounting with wall mounting plate (included).
- NTP time setting.
- Indoor use.
- Remote configuration and time setting via a WEB interface.
- Time zone selection and automatic summer/winter time change.
- Supervision via HTTP(S), SNMP, SYSLOG, SSH. “GT Network Manager” (Windows® software).
- Internal log storage and SYSLOG export.
- CCompatible with batch configuration software GTNetConfig (CDG027).
- PoE Injector – 1 power input 100VAC-240VAC (non included)
- Wall mounting plate (included)
All our products are: