Professional tricolor LED clock, robust and design combining the best of technology for ease of installation and use.
Perfectly silent with their modern design, the clocks of the LEDI ® allow a clear and precise reading of the time.
|Power supply||POE (Power Over Ethernet)|
|Certifications||CE, EN 60950, EN 55022, EN 55024, ROHS|
|IP||IP 66 (after embedding) front face|
|MTBF||56 225 h|
|Operating temperature||- 20 ° to + 50 ° C|
|Case||Built-in, delivered with 4m of cable, removable|
|Dimensions||142x80x29 mm (LxHxP)|
|IP||IP 66 (after embedding)|
|Stopwatch function||Touch / sensitive - On / off function, up / down count.|
Professional LEDI® clocks display the same time by synchronizing with a master clock or a time server.
- Perfectly silent, with direct and precise reading of the time.
- Bi-color SMD LED technology allows the display color to be changed to red, green or yellow.
- The patented light guide technology provides perfect brightness uniformity and a 160 ° time reading.
- Protection against overvoltages and industrial interference by EMC filter.
- An easy "plug-and-play" installation.
- Clock case in anodized aluminum: waterproof IP66 (after installation and installation of the gasket) (waterproof).
- Front face in anti-bacterial safety mineral glass.
- Box third recessed touch stopwatch, with front face: Makrolon
- white protection.
- Its participation in sustainable development, lifespan of more than 20 years.
Internal time base
The LEDI® has its own temperature-compensated TCXO time base offering an accuracy of 0.1 sec / day between 0 ° and 40 ° C in the event of loss of synchronization.
Backup of time information in the event of a power failure, by lithium battery: 10 years.
- Remote configuration and time setting via a WEB interface.
- Choice of time zone and automatic summer / winter time change.
- Supervision via HTTP, SNMP, Telnet . “GT Network Manager” (Windows® software).
- PoE injector - 1 power supply 100VAC-240VAC (not included)
All our products are: