The LEDI® PILOT box is a programmer connected to the IT network.
It is configurable and supervisable by Ethernet network and allows to manage relays for ringing, lighting...
- Automatic time setting at power on (according to NTP configuration).
- Automatically managed summer/winter time change of relays.
- Programmable relays by calendar.
- Communication over Ethernet network, easy configuration by web page.
- Supervision by SNMP V1, V2.c and V3 protocol.
- Storage of time information via lithium battery.
- Save configuration parameters in flash memory.
- Encrypted and/or disable network features.
- Scheduler configuration and time setting via web page.
- Compact product.
- Simplicity of programming relays via GT Pilot box software (Windows OS).
- Exception management, ON/OFF or time delay operation.
- Batch programming of LEDI® Pilot box (several dozens from a PC equipped with GT Pilot box software).
- Relay timing from 1 second.
- Number of event by relay: several hundreds except recurrence.
- Supervision via SNMP v1, v2c, v3.
- Security of the programs ensured by the recording of the parameters in flash memory.
- NTP v4 on Ethernet network 10/100Base T (RJ45 connectic).
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
The LEDI® PILOT box allows the programming of holidays and holidays, it works in timed mode or in ON/OFF mode.
- Management by calendar (GT Pilot box software).
- Remote time setting via Ethernet network.
- 4 independent relays, voltage free output, 250 Volts 8A breaking capacity.
- Batch configuration.
- PoE injector - 1 input 100VAC-240VAC power supply (not included)
- Hanging plate for wall mounting (not included)
Technical data sheets
All our products are: